FBN’s Jo Ling Kent goes to the Luxury Technology show to discuss high-end gadgets with Cuff founder and CEO Deepa Sood and Lamborghini’s Leo Prozument.
Lusting after a $280,000 Lamborghini? Loving the idea of a $10,000 encrypted gold iPhone? Or maybe you just want a $6,000 phone with the name Lamborghini on it?
CBS2’s Meg Baker has a look at inventions that could change our lives if we have the cash.
The Luxury Technology Show is where companies come to show off some of the most high end gadgets in the market. From diamond encrusted iPhones to wallets with a built-in fingerprint scanner, we’re taking a look some extravagant gadgets from the Luxury Technology Show. http://fox6now.com/2014/11/03/gadgets-get-an-extravagant-update-at-the-luxury-technology-show/
A One-Of-A-Kind Luxury Showcase, Displaying The Best In Class In Electronics And Technology in Conjunction with The Wall Street Journal as the Official Media Sponsor
NEW YORK (September 30, 2014) – Rand Luxury announces The Luxury Technology Show will premiere at the world-renown Petersen Automotive Museum in Beverly Hills, CA on October 15, 2014. The spring edition of the Luxury Technology Show in NY sold out with the addition of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® and top
More Press (external):
- RAND Luxury's Beverly Hills Luxury Technology Show To Premiere October 15, 2014
- Wired Magazine – “Our 10 Favorite Things From the 2014 Luxury Tech Show”
- CNET – “This Android SmartWatch doesn’t run Android
- PC Mag = 10 Luxury Tech Gadgets You’ll Want (But Probably Can’t Afford)
- Twice.com – Luxury Tech Show Garnes CEA Support
- Yahoo! Finance – Equil Smartpen Showcases Evernote Integration @ LTS
- TechnologyTell – 5 luxury gadgets and gear to lust over
- Residential Systems – Inaugural Luxury Technology Show Reflected Indulgences New and Old
- PinStripe Magazine
- TechHive – Lifestyles of the rich and famous on display at Luxury Tech Show
- World Liberty Television
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- People.com China
- Upstart Business Journal
- aNewDomain Interview with Josh Sultan, CEO of Jetson Bike
- PC Mag.com coverage on AURA Breathalyzer