Inspiration is all around us. In the world of auto design, sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich won’t score you any Brownie points. Awareness of the next, upcoming trend is vital for creating successful products. That’s reason enough for anyone serious in anything related to design to
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015, WSJ Magazine and Rand Luxury hosted more than 600+ Press, Media, Industry Executives, Celebrities, and VIP guests at the Luxury Technology Show at the W Hollywood Hotel in Hollywood, CA. Throughout the evening, guests experienced a one of a kind showcase of the latest innovations from
High-Def Digest – Luxury Technology Show Fall 2015 Roundup: 4K Ultra HD TVs, Bluetooth Speakers, and More!
The Luxury Technology Show is an annual series of invitation-only showcases for high-end gear. Basically, it’s a way to get media and potential customers in a room with a plethora of tech companies presenting all sorts of the latest and greatest gadgets, A/V electronics, and accessories. And while not everything
This past Wednesday I attended my second Luxury Technology Show in Los Angeles and it was, as the year before it, a study in making the ordinary opulent, and the expensive ridiculously expensive. The LED-message-displaying-booze was flowing and I put on my cocktail attire to see what’s new just for
The 100 percent Electric Ego motorcycle by Energia is displayed at The Luxury Technology Show, produced by RAND Luxury in Hollywood, California on September 30, 2015.
At the Luxury Technology Show in Hollywood this week, companies showed off gadgets and gear to make living the sweet life even sweeter.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Step into the lifestyle of the rich and tech savvy. CBS2’s Meg Baker got a glimpse of new electronics and other gadgets that went on display Thursday at The Luxury Technology Show.
FBN’s Jo Ling Kent goes to the Luxury Technology show to discuss high-end gadgets with Cuff founder and CEO Deepa Sood and Lamborghini’s Leo Prozument.
More Press (external):
- RAND Luxury's Beverly Hills Luxury Technology Show To Premiere October 15, 2014
- Wired Magazine – “Our 10 Favorite Things From the 2014 Luxury Tech Show”
- CNET – “This Android SmartWatch doesn’t run Android
- PC Mag = 10 Luxury Tech Gadgets You’ll Want (But Probably Can’t Afford)
- Twice.com – Luxury Tech Show Garnes CEA Support
- Yahoo! Finance – Equil Smartpen Showcases Evernote Integration @ LTS
- TechnologyTell – 5 luxury gadgets and gear to lust over
- Residential Systems – Inaugural Luxury Technology Show Reflected Indulgences New and Old
- PinStripe Magazine
- TechHive – Lifestyles of the rich and famous on display at Luxury Tech Show
- World Liberty Television
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- People.com China
- Upstart Business Journal
- aNewDomain Interview with Josh Sultan, CEO of Jetson Bike
- PC Mag.com coverage on AURA Breathalyzer