At Manhattan’s Luxury Technology Show, expensive phones, expensive bedding, cocktail weenies and Grillbot.
Dealerscope – Tidal Force Premieres the Wave 5 Planar Magnetic Headphones at The Luxury Technology Show
Tidal Force is excited to announce their worldwide debut into the high performance audio/video market with the introduction of their High-Fidelity Wave 5 Planar Magnetic Headphones at the Luxury Technology Show March 23, 2017. Priding themselves as a leader in market value, their products offer industry-leading performance at outstanding values
Yes, it’s that time of year again. The time to bask in the glittering glow of all the latest and greatest premium tech products at the Luxury Technology show.
When you walk into the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan for the annual Luxury Technology Show, you’ll see a lot of things: a Tesla Model X car sitting in the back, a Yamaha jet ski to your right, and tables full of tech that cost half a year’s salary. Here’s the coolest
The 2017 Luxury Technology Show took place this week at New York City’s Metropolitan Pavilion. The event was full of extravagant tech items and products, including smartphones, headphones, 3D printers, and more.
Last week’s Luxury Technology Show in New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion showcased the very best of high-end tech. In case the $65,000 light therapy bed and $18,000 ultra-secure phone in the foyer weren’t enough to give it away, most everything on display was extremely expensive.
Inspiration is all around us. In the world of auto design, sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich won’t score you any Brownie points. Awareness of the next, upcoming trend is vital for creating successful products. That’s reason enough for anyone serious in anything related to design to
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015, WSJ Magazine and Rand Luxury hosted more than 600+ Press, Media, Industry Executives, Celebrities, and VIP guests at the Luxury Technology Show at the W Hollywood Hotel in Hollywood, CA. Throughout the evening, guests experienced a one of a kind showcase of the latest innovations from
High-Def Digest – Luxury Technology Show Fall 2015 Roundup: 4K Ultra HD TVs, Bluetooth Speakers, and More!
The Luxury Technology Show is an annual series of invitation-only showcases for high-end gear. Basically, it’s a way to get media and potential customers in a room with a plethora of tech companies presenting all sorts of the latest and greatest gadgets, A/V electronics, and accessories. And while not everything
More Press (external):
- RAND Luxury's Beverly Hills Luxury Technology Show To Premiere October 15, 2014
- Wired Magazine – “Our 10 Favorite Things From the 2014 Luxury Tech Show”
- CNET – “This Android SmartWatch doesn’t run Android
- PC Mag = 10 Luxury Tech Gadgets You’ll Want (But Probably Can’t Afford)
- Twice.com – Luxury Tech Show Garnes CEA Support
- Yahoo! Finance – Equil Smartpen Showcases Evernote Integration @ LTS
- TechnologyTell – 5 luxury gadgets and gear to lust over
- Residential Systems – Inaugural Luxury Technology Show Reflected Indulgences New and Old
- PinStripe Magazine
- TechHive – Lifestyles of the rich and famous on display at Luxury Tech Show
- World Liberty Television
- Skimbaco Lifestyle
- People.com China
- Upstart Business Journal
- aNewDomain Interview with Josh Sultan, CEO of Jetson Bike
- PC Mag.com coverage on AURA Breathalyzer